Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Carbon Footbrint

I measured my carbon footprint from http://footprint.wwf.org.uk/ and it was 3.18, It depends of what I do or what are my activities.
The three factors which contribute most greenhouse gases are:-
1- Travel.
2- Home.
3- Stuff.

And the carbon footprint is the sum of all emissions of CO2 (carbon dioxide), which were induced by our activities in a time.

I compared my carbon footprint with four other students in the class. My footprint is the second one which is 3.18, my friends Khalifa, Rashid, Abdulwahed, and Ali is footprints are 3.15, 2.15, 4.5 and 4.56 respectively.

We can reduce that but I it’s really hard to do it because it’s difficult to change your life style but that is not impossible. You can do what you do regularly but heathier than before; that is one way to reduce your carbon footprint; another way, which is the harder, is to forbid myself to eat some food or don’t use the car and the computer as before.

No comments: